The Mornington Peninsula is a wonderful place to stay. It has a diverse range of activities to keep everyone happy.
- The beaches are fabulous – from the wildness of Westernport to the calmness of Port Phillip Bay. Either way, the sand and sea is only 5–10 minutes from Hart’s Farm.
- There are local wineries and vineyards.
- Restaurants and cafés
- Markets and great produce outlets
- Beautiful walks
- Horse riding
- Sailing and other water sports
- Love the Peninsula
- mp wines
- cellar and pantry
- scorpo wines
- mp gourmet
- the long table
- visit mornington peninsula
- Horseback Winery Tours
Check out Australian Olive Association
Check out Australian Cider Association