- There will be a minimum of 8 and maximum of 14 people.
- Join us to hand pick your own olives. Learn how to cure them in brine so you can prepare your own when you get home. You bring enthusiasm, wet weather gear (unpredictable weather this time of year), solid shoes or boots. We supply everything else.
10:00 arrive, orientation, kit up, proceed to olive grove
- 10:30 – 12:00 olive picking
- 12:30 – 13:30 move back to processing plant for olive curing lesson
- 13:30-15:00 lunch
- 15:00 depart with your olives
After spending the morning picking, join us for lunch with pizza from the wood fired oven & a glass of local wine or Hart’s Farm cider, coffee & cake.
All the olives you can pick by hand.
Use of hand harvesting equipment
20L Plastic pail to carry olives home and for curing your olives
Lunch: pizza, glass of Mornington Peninsula wine or beer, cake, tea/coffee.
Olive oil tasting
Olive curing lesson
500 ml Harts Farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil (prior year harvest)
20 % discount on purchase ultra fresh (current year) Harts Farm EVOO as soon as available (late June)
Additional pails, olive oil, drinks, or produce at farm gate prices
Olive Picking Days Prices :
Family ( 2 adults + 2 children) $350.00
Individual Adult $ 150
Child >8 yrs $ 50
Child < 8 yrs free
Please note: we have an unfenced dam very close to the the area we eat lunch – small children must be supervised at all times by their parents/guardians.
Contact : Penny email@example.com