- Breakfast supplies would normally include, muesli, fruit, yoghurt, locally made bread, honey, juice, coffee & a selection of teas
- Complimentary bottle of Hart’s Farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dinners or lunches can be organized by prior arrangement. We use as much produce from our vegetable gardens as possible when designing the menu. Visit our Kitchen/Food page for our Menu
- Inquire about hosting a small lunch or dinner party for your friends in our kitchen/dining area or using the outdoor pizza oven, (in summer)
- Pre order a local cheese platter or a Hart’s Farm antipasti platter
- Hart’s Farm cider, local wines to accompany your in-room dining
- Sometimes we have excess produce from the garden, so why not take some home with you?
- A small range of Hart’s Farm preserves, cordials, vinegars, olives, cider & of course the olive oil is available to purchase & take home
- Stroll around the farm and up to the olive grove
- Sit and watch the parrots and other local bird life including the ducks in the dam
- The accommodation space is strictly non smoking
- The room is not serviced on daily basis but spare towels and extra bed linen is provided as required
- Access to the adjoining kitchen is not included in the tariff
- We regret we can not accommodate children as there is an unfenced dam
- We are sorry, but you cannot bring your pets either
- Strictly minimum 2 nights stay
PLEASE NOTE OUR BUSH FIRE POLICY
On days that are rated as an EXTREME CODE DAY we will need to cancel or postpone in-coming guests stays.
We will also need to Evacuate existing guests on EXTREME CODE DAYS rated days.
Every effort will be made to contact guests as soon as we are aware of the issue & before check in. If you are unable to schedule another time to stay with us if we have to cancel a two night stay, we will issue a full refund for the booked nights. In the event that we need to evacuate after one night of a two night booking, we will refund you for the night not stayed.
If guests are from interstate or overseas, we will endeavour to help find accommodation in Melbourne.